On the 22nd November 2017, the 3rd European Debate of the project DO-U-SPORT? took place in the Local Cultural Centre of Las Torres de Cotillas (Spain). The Conference was opened by the 3 international team partners involved in the project (Las Torres de Cotillas, Tábua and Mielec) which made a brief presentation of the municipalities, involvement with physical activity and sports clubs and associations and Just Try It activities completed so far.
Once the opening act was finished it was time for the presentations to start.
3rd International Debates Agenda
1. Presentation of the "Activa Program" by Mr.Francisco Javier López Román./Director of the Activa Program.
2. "Program of Sport and Social Integration between the departments of Social Services and the Department of Youth, Physicial Activity and Sports of the City Hall" by Ms. Rebeca Alcántara López.
3. "Presentation of the Municipal Sports Medicine Cabinet" by Mr. José Serna Fuentes/ Head of the Municipal Medicine Cabinet.
4. Project "We improve together through the game AFES-TAFAD" by the students of 2nd year of TAFAD "Salvador Sandoval" coordinated by their teacher MS. Amparo García Barberá.
5."Sports in diabetes". Not only possible: essential. by Dr .Javier González Pérez./Diabetologist and Medical Adviser SODICAR.
6."The practice of physical activity and its influece on the physical condition of adults with some cardiovascular risk factor" by Mr. Eliseo García Cantó and Mr. Guillermo López Sánchez/ Professors of the University of Murcia.
7. "Aquatic therapy of a parallel world" by Ms. Begoña Atenza Crevillen/ Monitor of the Pure Heart Association.
8. "Biomechanical study as a starting point towards the integral health of the cyclist" by Mr. Pedro José López Sánchez./ Manager of ERGOBIKE and President of the Thriathlon Club.
9. Latest sports trends in Las Torres de Cotillas:
9.1 Rugby / Mr. Rodrigo Martinez (Responsible for Las Torres Rugby Club)
9.2 Skating / Ms. Cristina Cruzado (responsible for Roller Queen)
9.3 Parkour / Axel Dupre (Head of the Parkour School)
*Interviews to Ginés Pérez, Youth, Physical Activity and Sports Councillor of Las Torres City Hall And Mario Amaro, DOUSPORT? project coordinator and Tábua's representative.
For further information http://www.onda92.com/index.php/features/torresport/item/1079-onda-92-entrevista-a-los-ponentes-del-tercer-debate-europeo-del-do-u-sport